TBR pile

Posted by reviewer | 8:51 a.m. | | 3 comments »

These are the books in my TBR pile. Right now I am reading a Julia Quinn book, but it took me a while to pick it. I used to just close my eyes and then read whatever my hands landed on, but I can't seem to get into them that way anymore. I'll read the first few pages, then pick a different one.


I started my current read yesterday so I should be finished today or tomorrow. What do you think I should read next?







I am only going to put reviews and book related posts in this blog from now on. My new personal blog can be found at http://dreamydeppmamablog.blogspot.com/



3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 5:34 p.m.  

    Read Nan Ryan. That one is great.

  2. ~ames~ // 12:21 a.m.  

    I would say read Whitney, My Love. It's a "classic" but I'm just interested in other's takes on it. :P

  3. Chantal // 12:21 p.m.  

    Thanks. I just started Whitney, My love. I'm on chapter 4. I like it so far.

    Zeek, 'Brighter than the sun' is a really good Julia Quinn book. If you see it at a UBS then give her another chance, I think you will like it.