This was an content reading month. No Ds, no DNFs. Yay.
We hosted a great contest over at Breezing Through-thank you so much for playing along. We hope to offer more contests like that throughout the year.
I've made another pie chart, hehe.
After reading Plum Spooky I decided to go back and read all the other in between the numbers books. They are pretty good. That Lula cracks me up every time! What a ho'. And Diesel? Woot.
Bones Crossed was my only A book for the month. It's always a good feeling to have your expectations met when it comes to books. :)
1) The Spy Who Wants Me by Lucy Monroe
2) Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson3) Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter
4) Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs5) Conspiracy in Death by J. D. Robb
6) In for a Penny by Carol Lynne
7) Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs8) Dark Lover by J.R. Ward (re-read)
9) Coyote's Mate by Lora Leigh10) Dirty by Megan Hart
11) Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
12) Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
13) Second Chance Pass by Robyn Carr
14) Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich
15) Only Pleasure by Lora Leigh