Hello fellow bloggers!
2009 is off to a good start, yay!
There have been some great reads for me this month, that always puts me in a good mood.
I notice a few people had pie graphs for their year end post. I thought they looked cool, so I'll be making one each month that is broken up into A, B, C, D and DNF.
This is the chart for Jan. 40% of my reads were C books. I don't consider C (unless it's a c-) to be bad, so 40% of them is okay with me. A, B and DNF were each 20%. There were no D books.
This list of books I read in January 2009,
1) Darker than Love by Kristina Lloyed
2) Broken Wing by Judith James3) Moon Awakening by Lucy Monroe
4) Red Ribbons and Blue Balls by Tia Fanning
5) Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan
6) Free Pass by Elizabeth Scott7) Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
8) Wicked Burn by Beth Kery
9) To Die For by Linda Howard10) Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis
11) Pirate by Fabio12) Sweet Topping by Carol Lynne
13) Stranger by Megan Hart
14) Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
15) To Seduce a Texan by Georgina Gentry
Be sure to click on the Instant Attraction review. I'm holding a contest!!