List of Jan reads

Posted by Chantal | 8:22 a.m. | 3 comments »

Hello fellow bloggers!

2009 is off to a good start, yay!

There have been some great reads for me this month, that always puts me in a good mood.
I notice a few people had pie graphs for their year end post. I thought they looked cool, so I'll be making one each month that is broken up into A, B, C, D and DNF.

This is the chart for Jan. 40% of my reads were C books. I don't consider C (unless it's a c-) to be bad, so 40% of them is okay with me. A, B and DNF were each 20%. There were no D books.


This list of books I read in January 2009,

1) Darker than Love by Kristina Lloyed

2) Broken Wing by Judith James

3) Moon Awakening by Lucy Monroe

4) Red Ribbons and Blue Balls by Tia Fanning

5) Cesar's Way by Cesar Millan

6) Free Pass by Elizabeth Scott

7) Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

8) Wicked Burn by Beth Kery

9) To Die For by Linda Howard

10) Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis

11) Pirate by Fabio

12) Sweet Topping by Carol Lynne

13) Stranger by Megan Hart

14) Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs

15) To Seduce a Texan by Georgina Gentry

Be sure to click on the Instant Attraction review. I'm holding a contest!!

3 comments

  1. reviewer // 12:46 p.m.  

    I like the pie chart. it reminds me of school. lol

  2. nath // 4:15 p.m.  

    LOL, love the chart pie!!

    Seems like we all had a good start reading-wise! :D

  3. Chantal // 10:52 p.m.  

    Hi Flora,

    Well, we do homeschool, so it's fitting, LOL

    Hi Nath,

    A good start indeed!