Books I read in July

Posted by reviewer | 7:43 p.m. | | 2 comments »

I have a lot to say, but not a lot of time to type it all up. Here is my list from the month of July. 'Coach' was the best read of the month for me.

I'll have reviews for books #20 and #22 soon.

It's been over a week and I am still trying to read The Vampire Queen's Servant. Thats not good. I have LOVED every other book by the author, so I'm trying really hard not to make it a DNF.



1)Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
2)On Target by Catherine Mann
3)Broken by Megan Hart
4)Jane's Warlord by Angela Knight
5)Spirited away by Cindy miles
6)On Bliss by KS Augustine
7)Coach by Carol Lynne
8)Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
9)Hot desert nights an Anthology
10)To the nines by Janet Evanovich
11)Willing by Lucy Monroe
12)A kingdom of dreams by Judith McNaught
13)Silencing Sarah by ML Cordel
14)All about Evie by Beth Ciotta
15)Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh
16)Side lined by Carol Lynne
17)The last celtic witch by Lyn Armstrong
18)Voyeur by Lacey Alexander
19)Ten big ones by Janet Evanovich
20)Eleven on by Janet Evanovich
21)Taken: The Spaniard's virgin by Lucy Monroe
22)Beauty and the beast by Hannah Howell

2 comments

  1. nath // 7:00 a.m.  

    hey there Chantal :D that's a nice list! and you know, you've reviewed almost half of them... that is good compared to me :D I'm sorry to hear that you're in a review slump :( but as long as you're not in a reading slump, life is good, right? :P

  2. reviewer // 11:21 p.m.  

    Yup, you got it :)