October reads

Posted by reviewer | 10:45 a.m. | | 8 comments »

This is my favourite part of blogging; listing my reads for the month. I tend to read about 20 or so books a month.

I highly recommend Rules of darkness by Tia Fanning. You can buy it at Resplendence publishing. I also really liked All jacked up, by Penny McCall. I happen to be reading its sequel right now. I was most disappointed in Sex and single ghost, as well as Decadent. Decadent was sexy as hell, but the story line wasn't very good, and I don't like who the Heroine ended up with at the end of the book.

October was a lucky month for me! I won the Virgin River trilogy by Robyn Carr! I have heard many wonderful things about this series, so thank you so much Robyn!


Last month I showed a picture of me reading on a swing. This months picture features my best friend, the ebookwise.

Here is my list for last month. What did you read?

1)The highlander's bride by Michele Sinclair
2)All jacked up by Penny McCall
3)Ticket me more by Tia Fanning
4)Rules of darkness by Tia Fanning
5)Sex and the single ghost by Tawny Taylor
6)Deal with the devil by Annemarie Ortega
7)Visions of heat by Nalini Singh
8)Table for four by Diane Hunter
9)Prime suspect by KS Augustin
10)The secret diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
11)Twin temptations by Carol Lynne
12)Caressed by ice by Nalini Singh
13)Nicholas by Elizabeth Amber
14)Extreme bachelor by Julia London
15)Open to possibilities by Carol Lynne
16)The bachelor by Carly Phillips
17)Elizabeth's wolf by Lora Leigh
18)Confessions of a werewolf supermodel by Rhonda Thompson
19)My noble knight by Cynthia Breeding
20)Decadent by Shayla Black
21)The forbidden lord by Sabrina Jeffries

8 comments

  1. Isabel // 4:48 p.m.  

    What did you think of the Julia Quinn book? I thought it was meh. it wasn't good but it wasn't bad.

    Great pic of you reading.

  2. Dev // 4:58 p.m.  

    Izzy posted the same thing I was going to ask. I was disappointed with it, but it won't keep me from buying her next one :-)

  3. ~ Mad ~ // 5:31 p.m.  

    How was the Leigh book? I'm slowly collecting those before I catch up on this series. :)

  4. ~ames~ // 12:04 a.m.  

    I only read 15 this month. And mostly at the beginning, so no wonder I was in a slump. LOL

    How was twin temptations?

  5. nath // 8:06 a.m.  

    I'm always, always impressed at how much you read in a month and it's really so consistent!

  6. Anonymous // 8:08 a.m.  

    I so agree about Decadent. But I *think* the next book is about the "right" guy. Damn, he was yummy!

  7. Chantal // 9:24 a.m.  

    Isabel, I thought it was very sweet and I liked the Heroin a lot. However, I can think of several other JQ books that I liked more than I did this one.

    Dev, yup, she is still a favourite of mine :)

    Mad, Elizabeth's wolf was very good, very sexy. I find that I enjoy the Ellora's cave Breed books more than I do the Berkley print ones.

    Ames, I liked it. It tested my comfort level but the psychology of it was so well written that it turned out okay for me. It's for sure going to be a re read for me when I'm in the mood for one.

    Nath, you did rather well last month, too :)

    QB, thats good news! He deserves a HEA.

  8. Anonymous // 2:54 p.m.  

    Shayla changed her site to show that Delicious IS Luc's book, but it isn't due until April 2009. WAH!