Just like my last two posts..books 1-6 and books 7-9, this is not a review. Just a little chat :)


Okay, well now I know what happened to turn Anita from Ms. no-casual-sex to Ms. I'll-screw-anyone-with-a-penis.
The Ardeur (or whatever its called) Hmm, boy oh boy.

I must say that I am with the group of people who isn't too fond of the change. The books I have read since 'it' happened have been rather plotless. Sex filled, but plotless.

Lets see in two back to back books Anita has had sex with Micah, Richard, JC, Asher (kinda), and Jason.

I want to see JC and Asher go at it. Yeah!

I don't like Richard anymore. What a damn baby. He is So self centered. "Ohh, poor me, wah wah. " Jeez. I bet he even sits to pee.

I still lurve Jean-Claude. As far as I have read, Anita has not given him her blood. Poor JC :( I'll give him my blood. Come on JC honey. Let me take care of you. I'll take care of you real good.

Micah! I don't know. He seems rather spineless. Just once, I'd like him to say no to Anita.

Asher is such a tortured Hero. My favourite kind.

Jason, Nathaniel and all the other shifters...I like them. :)

6 comments

  1. Chantal // 8:54 a.m.  

    Hi Nath, not anytime soon. They stopped being good, so I'm not into them as much as I used to be.

  2. ~ames~ // 2:13 p.m.  

    Isn't Nathaniel awesome? I love how jealous Richard gets of him. Woot. LOL

    And Richard - UGH.

  3. Anonymous // 6:20 p.m.  

    LOL! Now, see, #10- Narcissus in Chains is one of my favorites of the series. I ADORE Micah. But I see him as the everyman. He's like millions of men who do what needs to be done to take care of their family and responsibilities. And they do it without drama, complaint, or the spotlight. I LOVE that Anita doesn't argue with him. If Micah sees a problem, he points it out and lets her come to the same conclusions. Since he doesn't force his view down her throat (snicker- I said his VIEW, ya pervs!), Anita is more apt to give more weight to his opinion.

    I would like to see Asher and Nathaniel get together. I think they'd be good for each other. I asked LKH that at a signing and she said they weren't going to become a couple. But, because of the last paragraph in The Harlequin, I'm hoping she's reconsidered enough to at least make a regular Asher, Nathaniel, Anita menage.

    And Richard pisses me off and breaks my heart. But I still view him as one of the most complex characters I've ever read.

    Who doesn't know a couple that shouldn't be together, yet they keep trying and keep hurting each other, then they go their seperate ways, before the cycle starts all over again.

  4. Anonymous // 6:21 p.m.  

    Crap, I blog-hogged again. *blushes*

  5. Kris // 8:03 p.m.  

    I definitely want to pet Nathaniel and see JC and Asher go at it. I do not think it will happen in print just because of Anita's ick factor.
    If you stick continue to read them Danse Macabre was a lot of sex but the latest one, The Harlequin was very good.

  6. Kris // 7:56 a.m.  

    I just thought of something about Micah and his spine. In one of hte books, Richard confronts Micah and basically asks him the same thing, why he does not say no to her or object to her lifestyle. Micah says that Anita saved his pard and is a good partner to lead it and he does not want to do anything to upset that. In later books he does stand up to her a little bit more because of Nathaniel.