Funniest Post Secret Ever

Posted by Chantal | 7:35 p.m. | | 9 comments »

Holy Goddess! Imagine eating the last page of a book?
Chewing paper, with all that dye. Does she take it with water? I bet the page is pretty dry.
I hope she only eats books that buys brand new. It would be even grosser to eat a page from a used book store or library... how many other people have touched it. Ew.

I'm looking at the picture, trying to figure out what genre she likes. True Crime, suspense?
And I thought I had some weird quirks.
The last page eater beats me.

9 comments

  1. Isabel // 10:46 p.m.  

    I saw that one and thought ewwww....

  2. ~ames~ // 12:13 a.m.  

    OMG I saw that one and was wondering who else would mention it. LOL

    That person is hardcore. hehe

  3. nath // 7:08 a.m.  

    LOL, I have no idea what you guys are talking about ^_^; There's actually someone eating the last page of her books?

  4. Chantal // 3:42 p.m.  

    Nath, can't you see the image I posted?

    It's one of the cards from this week's post secret additions.

    It says "Whenever I finish a good book I eat the last page"

    LOL

  5. Holly // 5:43 p.m.  

    My reaction was the same as ames'. hahaha So wrong.

  6. Chantal // 6:53 p.m.  

    From now on when I review an A or 5/5 book I will call it a 'page eater'.
    LOL

  7. Marg // 6:17 a.m.  

    I saw that the other day and was left thinking What The?


    I just read the last page of my books before I get to the end! LOL!

  8. Dev // 5:52 p.m.  

    I guess I'll never be reading any of her books. I always read the last few pages before I ever start a book!

  9. Anonymous // 12:18 a.m.  

    I just saw that and got such a laugh out of it that i googled " funniest post secrets" and the first thing i saw was a link to this blog :D