August reading list

Posted by Chantal | 7:35 p.m. | 13 comments »

I know, I know. I've gone back to neglecting my blog. I'm sorry. I give my blogging buddies permission to harass me as much as they want to get my butt in gear.




Here is my book list from August by the way :)

1)Cry no More by Linda Howard
2)Taken with the Enemy by Tia Fanning
3)The Secret by Julie Garwood
4)Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
5)The Italian's Suitable Wife by Lucy Monroe
6)The Dark One by Rhonda Thompson
7)The Second Wives Club by Jane Moore
8)Flashpoint by Jill Shalvi
9)Crossing the Line by Lori Wilde
10)A Wanted Man by Linda Lael Miller
11)Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress by Lucy Monroe

13 comments

  1. Isabel // 8:27 p.m.  

    awwww! Congratulations!!!! *squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* when is the due date?

  2. nath // 9:33 p.m.  

    Congrats!!! This is awesome!! You're totally excused from neglecting your blog :)!!

    so what are you hoping for? Another boy or a girl?

  3. Anonymous // 11:06 p.m.  

    Awww, Congrats!!

  4. Holly // 1:34 a.m.  

    YOU ARE?? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?? WTF?

    WOOOHOOOOO!

    I'm so excited for you. YAY! I want all the details..no, you dirty girl, not THOSE details! LOL

    Miss you. Big hugs!

  5. Holly // 1:34 a.m.  

    Oh, and what did you think of Cry No More?

  6. Chantal // 6:40 p.m.  

    Thanks :-)


    Holly,
    I love Cry No More. I cried.

  7. Jill D. // 2:32 p.m.  

    Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! Looks like you had a good month reading. I am glad to hear you liked Cry No More. I cried too. It was just so sad. I really felt her loss.

  8. ~ames~ // 10:30 p.m.  

    Congrats again babee!!

    I wonder who's next? LOL

  9. Bev(QB) // 5:09 p.m.  

    I'm catching up a bit in Google Reader and want to say Congrats! How exciting!

    But OMG, I can't imagine reading Cry No More while pregnant! I SOBBED through that book!

  10. Kris // 5:55 p.m.  

    Congrats!!!!!!!!! That is exciting!!!!!! Yay!!

    Isn't Cry No More, awesome, I love that book.

  11. Rowena // 12:06 a.m.  

    Congratulations sweetie, I'm so happy for you!

  12. CindyS // 2:49 a.m.  

    Woohoo!! Congrats!!

    Cindys

  13. Lori // 1:43 p.m.  

    I'm so late to the game.... Wow! Congrats!!!