Still around

Posted by Chantal | 9:01 p.m. | 6 comments »

Hi everyone,

Thank you to the the people who have emailing me. I am still around, but laying low for a while.
The daughter of a friend of mine died of cancer, she was only 11 years old and it has been very difficult for me to deal with.
When I attempt to blog or interact I feel like I am doing the wrong thing. It just feels wrong to go on with my life while a little I knew has died. There are a mixture of conflicting emotions going through my head that I am not dealing well with.

Stay safe and healthy, friends. I might not be saying much, but I am reading your blogs.

6 comments

  1. Lori // 9:26 p.m.  

    Oh, I am so sorry, hon. That is very hard. Thinking of you. How are you doing otherwise? Feeling ok?

  2. Diana Hunter // 7:31 a.m.  

    Please accept my condolences. Losing someone is NEVER easy and losing someone so young is awful. Your heart aches for a long time and life is turned upside down.

    Take your time, go for long walks, and -- believe it or not -- read. You'll find your way again. Take your time and know you have people scattered around the world who are thinking of you.

    Diana

  3. Jill D. // 11:10 p.m.  

    Hi Seneca,

    My thoughts are with you in this tough time. I hope you are doing well. I will be here and you will get through this. Peace be with you and yours.

    Jill D.

  4. CindyS // 4:10 a.m.  

    I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

    CindyS

  5. Kris // 8:21 p.m.  

    Oh, I am so sorry for your loss and for her family. That is so hard. my prayers are with you and them.

  6. Chantal // 8:19 a.m.  

    Thanks ladies :)