Yay!

Posted by Chantal | 1:54 p.m. | 5 comments »

Janet Evanovich is coming to Canada, and I am so going to be there with my Rangeman hat and t-shirt.


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We're pleased to report that we've added Toronto, Canada to the Finger Lickin' Fifteen book tour. We're not yet sure of the date or the bookstore, but we'll give a full report aboot those facts as we learn them.


Except for the 'aboot' (meh--I'm over Americans making fun of the way we talk) I am super excited!

Check out the new website for Janet Evanovich. It's nice. Much easier to nagivate than it used to be.

5 comments

  1. nath // 2:22 p.m.  

    Awesome news! Just a big vague though ^_^; I wish authors would come to Canada more often.

  2. Stacy~ // 4:13 p.m.  

    I still have to catch up - I haven't read the 14th book yet.

    I'm from northern Minnesota and I get asked if I'm from Canada all they time. Yeah, hey there, nope, sorry (rolling eyes).

    Be proud to be a Canadian!

  3. Marg // 12:11 a.m.  

    The new website is much easier to navigate isn't it!

  4. ChariDee // 2:25 p.m.  

    I wish she was coming close enough for me to go see, but Kansas seems to be overlooked as well!

  5. Kris // 6:22 p.m.  

    I have yt to read these books. I need to win (or inheirit) lots of money so I can quit my job and stay home and read. Sounds like a plan.

    Now I just have to start playing the lottery....