To tame a renegade

Posted by reviewer | 10:52 a.m. | , , | 2 comments »


As a rule I don't listen to negative book reviews. Reviews are all a matter of opinion, and what bothers one person wont mean a thing to another. Just look at The lovely bones. It got an abundance of excellent reviews. I hated it. Loathed it. I'm mad at myself for spending money one it.

I didn't read any reviews for To tame a renegade before I read it. I saw it on the shelf at the second hand store and scooped it up because I enjoy Connie Mason. Actually, I didn't even read the back to see what the book was about. I just saw her name and grabbed it.
I liked it. A lot. Other reviewers did not though.

I decide on if a book is good or not on a few different things. When it's over do I wish it would keep going? Was it hard to put down when I had tend to real life? Did I go back and re read scenes that I liked?
If I say yes to those, then I say it's a great book. To tame a renegade was good for me.


2 comments

  1. Holly // 3:47 p.m.  

    Meh, I'm not a big CM fan. I've read a couple of her books, but too many things bothered me, so I haven't read any new ones.

    Glad you like her, though. :)

  2. reviewer // 6:44 p.m.  

    You are not the first person I have heard say that. She has SO many books, so someone body must be reading. I can't seem to find those people though, lol.

    I just bought the printed version of Marly's choice (Lora Leigh) I saw the posts at the Sanctuary, then couldn't help myself. I don't remember if it was you who did the review or not, but did you read it?
    I'm so excited for it to arrive. I'll want to read the whole series, I'm sure.