January's reading list

Posted by reviewer | 8:13 p.m. | | 1 comments »


Wow, I read 20 books in Jan. Holy moly!
Here they all are in order. The ones I posted about are linked to the review.

1)Warrior Song-Catherine Coulter
2)
Ice Queen-Joey W. Hill
3)
Mirror of my soul-Joey W. Hill
4)
Trouble in high heels-Christina Dodd
5)
Prince of ice-Emma Holly
6)A little bit wicked-Victoria Alexander
7)
If only in my dreams-Wendy Markham
8)Dead as a doornail-Charlaine Harris
9)Secret Submission -Diana Hunter
10)
The Masquerade-Brenda Joyce
11)
Never seduce a scoundrel-Sabrina Jeffries
12)In the prince's bed-Sabrina Jeffries
13)Close to you- Christina Dodd
14)
The courage to love-Samantha Kane
15)A rake's vow-Stephanie Laurens
16)Destined to love-Suzanne Elizabeth
17)
Fantasy-Anthology
18)One night with a prince-Sabrina Jeffries
19)
Natchez flame-Kat Martin
20)
Kiss of darkness-Heather Graham

How many did you read?

1 comments

  1. Unknown // 2:41 p.m.  

    I read a crap ass amount of books in January. I'm very disappointed in myself. I used to read a book almost everyday. Now I'm down to like one a week!! Its killing me!!