February reads

Posted by reviewer | 3:40 p.m. | | 3 comments »

Twenty two books for February!
It was a pretty good reading month. I am only really disappointed with two of my reads. #4 and #19.
My absolutes favourites for the month are #3 #14 and #20.

1)Footloose-Leanne Banks
2)Awaken me darkly-Gena Showalter
3)Moon awakening-Lucy Monroe
4)Blame it on chocolate-Jennifer Greene
5)Surrender-Lora Leigh
6)When he was wicked-Julia Quinn
7)The Sicilian's marriage arrangement-Lucy Monroe
8)The stranger in her bed-Janet Chapman
9)The impostor prince- Tanya Crosby
10)Heiress For Hire-Erin McCarthy
11)The nymph king-Gena Showalter
12)Dangerous games-Lora Leigh
13)Heart of honor-Kat Martin
14)Planet X-Evangeline Anderson
15)Married to the viscount-Sabrina Jeffries
16)Dead to the world-Charlaine Harris
17)Midnight sun-Kat Martin
18)Almost like being in love-Christina Dodd
19)Hero worship(DNF)-Dawn Calvert
20)Camelot's destiny-Cynthia Breeding
21)It's in his kiss-Julia Quinn
22)The grail king-Joy Nash

I know that it's not officially Feb yet. But this is the last day of Jan, and I know I don't have time to finish my current read before midnight, so I'm posting my list a day early. :-P

3 comments

  1. ~ames~ // 5:54 p.m.  

    Wow-kudos to reading so much!!

  2. reviewer // 8:28 a.m.  

    Thank Ames :)
    I gotta get more reviews up though, I think.

  3. Kris // 9:23 p.m.  

    Very cool list. I have not counted mine yet, I am trying to play last minute reviews before i post my list of books i did not get to review.