March reading list

Posted by reviewer | 3:20 p.m. | | 6 comments »

I have a busy day, so I wont be able to finish my current read. Since I don't plan to finish any books before midnight, it's safe to put my March list up now.

My favourites this month were # 4 and #13. You know I love me some man/man action. Emma Holly is the best at writing it, and Carol Lynne did really well on her first book. I am eager to read more from Carol.
Skip # 20. Please. But if you do read it, then let me know. I need to know if I am the only one who was turned off.

1)
Haley's cabin-Anne Rainey
2)The fire inside-Kat Martin
3)His dark kiss-Eve Silver
4)
Strange attractions-Emma Holly
5)Some enchanted evening-Christina Dodd
6)
Hot spell-Anthology
7)Fever-Christine Feehan
8)
Lord perfect-Loretta Chase
9)
Scent of roses-Kat Martin
10)
Kiss me, Annabell-Eloisa James
11)
Remember when-Judith McNaught
12)The dangerous protector-Janet Chapman
13)
Branded by gold-Carol Lynne
14)
Nauti boy-Lora Leigh
15)Mr. and Mrs. Smith(DNF)-Cathy East Dubowski
16)Colter's woman-Maya Banks
17)The secret-Kat Martin
18)
The taming of the duke-Eloisa James
19)
Pleasure for pleasure-Eloisa James
20)
Double Jeopardy-Rachel Bo
21)
One for the money-Janet Evanovich
22)Dark gold-Christine Feehan
23)
The Marcelli princess-Susan Mallery

6 comments

  1. ~ames~ // 8:47 p.m.  

    I don't know how you do it, I don't even think I hit ten books this month.

  2. nath // 5:26 p.m.  

    Wow! 23 books! That's awesome Chantal! You have me beaten by about 10 books... (see, that's the competitor in me :P)

  3. Kris // 8:58 p.m.  

    Nice list. How was Colter's Woman? I had been thinking bout that one.

  4. reviewer // 1:05 p.m.  

    Ames, I do most of my reading at night while my kid sleep. The baby is in bed at 7, and the other 2 go to bed at 8. Gives me plenty of reading time.

    Nath, try to beat me this month!

    Kris, I liked Colter's Woman. 3 brothers, one gal..you know the drill. The brothers have all had different girlfriends before, but they really wanted one to share. They know it can work because their mom had 3 husbands, and their grandmother had 3 husbands, etc. I guess you can say it runs in the family, lol.

  5. Holly // 2:10 p.m.  

    I liked Colter's Woman too. It was good.

    How was the Eve Silver book? I've heard good things about her.

    nice list, babe. You did great reading so many. I haven't even tallied mine. I'm too lazy for all that, but I'd bet you have me beat. lol

  6. reviewer // 8:14 p.m.  

    Holly, send me an email if you want that Eve Silver book. I didn't like it, but you might, so just let me know.

    I wont read it again, so I don't mind sending it to you.