A third party by Chris Tanglen, A third and a fourth party by Chris Tanglen
Published by Ellora's cave
Grade: A-/B+

In keeping with my rereads for the month of June (I have given up on that BTW, lol) I wasn't planning on reading these just yet.
But then once I read the review at Bewitched by books I couldn't hold off any longer.


When Theresa reveals her #1 fantasy to her fiancé Dale, she doesn't expect anything to come of it. After all, it's just a fantasy...right? Real women simply don't get the opportunity to be sandwiched between two strong, handsome men.But when Dale admits that he's open to the idea, Theresa finds herself in the surprising and wonderful position of trying to find a suitable third party. It's a comical search that finally brings them to Jeremy, who is charming, attractive, and more than willing to share his hotel room bed.Grab the whipped cream, cinnamon-flavored body oil, and some restraints; it's going to be the hottest weekend of Theresa's life!




Last year, Theresa's fiancĂ© Dale made her ultimate fantasy come true: two guys at once! Their search for the perfect third party ended with Jeremy, a sexy, charming stranger who was more than willing to give Theresa the best weekend of her life.Now Theresa and Dale are married, and though they have a fantastic sex life, they've put those wild times behind them.Or so Dale thinks. Because these days, Theresa has been giving a lot of thought to returning the favor. After all, his birthday is approaching, and a present of two women at once would certainly beat socks and a tie.But there's a major complication on the way to finding another third party, when Dale has a chance meeting with Jeremy…and both men decide that they're interested in a repeat performance!A THIRD (AND FOURTH) PARTY is another hilariously sexy romp, proving that three ISN'T a crowd…and neither is four!



Ok, both books were super funny! You are not going to find some great romance though. Theresa and Dale have already met and are in love, so we are well past all those issues. There is no great conflict, no magical moment where they realise that s/he is 'the one'. No big fight, no grovel scene. What we have in these two books is sex, sex and more sex. Lots of laughs, too :)

In A third party Theresa and Dale set out to search for the perfect third person. They are not interested in any long term thing. Just a sex filled weekend of fun. Some of the conversations this couple have had me LOL'ing! When they were writing up a profile on an adult site, and then when Theresa made Dale go talk to a guy in a grocery store. I was laughing so hard. I'm laughing right just thinking about it, lol

The man they end up choosing to fulfill Theresa's fantasy is named Jeremy. He is not new to swinging and is eager to get it on with Theresa. After a weekend of hot hot lovin' where the men are careful that there is no cock to cock contact, they part ways. Jeremy goes back to his life, and Theresa & Dale go get married. They have wonderful memories to keep them occupied when they are not having hot one on one sex with each other.

In A third and a fourth party, Theresa wants to fulfill Dale's fantasy. She looks for a cute woman to bring home for Dale. Meanwhile, Dale has run into Jeremy, and they get to talking about Theresa.

Just like the first book, this is full of yummy sex. Sex between Dale and Theresa. Then Dale, Theresa and Jeremy. Then we meet Melanie who is there to surprise Dale on his birthday. So then we have Theresa, Melanie and Dale sex. Unlike the men, the women are not afraid to touch each other. It then moves on to a foursome. Thats a hilarious orgy where everyone is having a grand old time. Again, the boys don't want to touch, but they enjoy watching the girls make out.

Keep a glass of ice water next to you when you read these ones. You'll need it.

7 comments

  1. nath // 7:09 a.m.  

    LOL :D Sounds something like Ames would enjoy, but not me really :P by the way, you switched from Jeremy in the synopsis to Justin in your review :P

  2. reviewer // 7:25 a.m.  

    Oops, I guess I was still thinking of the hero from CHild of her heart. I fixed that.

  3. Kris // 8:19 a.m.  

    Sounds like my kind of books. Cool, I will have to look for them. Thanks :)

  4. Shelly // 11:57 p.m.  

    I haven't gotten around to the second book yet, but now I'm itching to read it. I guess that means I need to plug in my reader and get the battery ready for a reading marathon.

  5. Rowena // 8:35 p.m.  

    I was going to say the same thing, Nath. LOL. But hmmm, this might be something I'm going to try out, I'm going to try to get this.

    Thanks for the review, I loved it!

  6. Holly // 10:59 p.m.  

    Awesome review! I'm going to buy these right now. ;)

  7. Chantal // 9:58 a.m.  

    Awesome review! I'm going to buy these right now. ;)
    Yay! Nothing makes me happier than knowing one of my reviews has made someone read a book.