Ellora's Cave customer service

Posted by Chantal | 4:10 p.m. | | 2 comments »


EC has really good and FAST customer service. Friendly as well. I'm really impressed.
I was having trouble with a book that was showing up with weird text codes on my ebookwise. I emailed Ellora's Cave and got help right away. Even though I told her that I was able to read the book off my lap top with no problem (The funky codes where only showing up on my device) she still kept trying to help.
Thank you to EC. Thank you to Angela, from EC customer service :)
P.s- If you want to win a copy of Brenda Joyce's Dark Seduction, then don't forget to comment in my May reading list post.

2 comments

  1. Lori // 10:10 p.m.  

    LOL - you may be the only person in history to think so! But you should write and tell them so :)

  2. reviewer // 5:24 p.m.  

    I just might do that.
    Until recently, I had no idea that EC was having..um...issues.
    I'm out of the loop.