Pick a book for me please

Posted by Chantal | 11:34 p.m. | | 5 comments »

I'm slowly getting through my TBR, and know the next few books I will read, but after that I don't know again.
I know what I am in the mood for, and I hope someone can think of some titles for me.

I'd like to read a story where the hero has captured the heroine. Something, anything, along a capture/kidnapping plot.

An example of one I loved was Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught. Although, what I am wanting to read does not have to be a historical.

Can you help I promise to review it after I read...

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9:22 a.m.  

    Have you read The Vow by Juliana Garnett?
    The only other one I can think of would be
    Blush by Suzanne Forster. Its a contemporary.

  2. Isabel // 10:18 a.m.  

    The wedding by julie garwood.

    and bleh a kingdom of dreams. lol. Just had to get that out there.

  3. Bev(QB) // 12:18 p.m.  

    Well, the first thing that came to mind was almost any of Bertrice Small's fantasy or historicals (I don't read her contemps so I don't know about those).

    Keep in mind that I am the only person I know who ADORES her and refers to her as a goddess.

    But, for epic erotic fantasy her new(ish) World of Hetar series has been great.

    Have you read Across the Sea by Irene Maillol? Amazing, though not a perfect book. It was the first and ONLY book she ever wrote and this truly epic erotic saga will blow you away-- and it starts with the heroine being kidnapped. It's available in eformat over at Fictionwise.

    When I brought this one up over at Karen Scott's in her post about One Hit Wonders, a couple of others chimed in that they loved it too. In fact, one author (damn, I can't remember who) referred to Irene as a writing phenom.

  4. Holly // 1:20 p.m.  

    Have you read the Ascension Trilogy by Gaelen Foley? Sooo good.

    http://www.gaelenfoley.com/series-ascension.html

  5. Chantal // 10:58 p.m.  

    Hi Diane,
    I have not read either of those. I do like Suzanne Forster, so I bet that one would be good.

    Hi Izzy,
    I happen to have the Wedding :)
    LOL @ your bleh.

    Hi Bev,
    I have never heard of Irene Maillol, but I will check it out. Thanks :-)

    Hi Holly,
    I have read some of her books, but not those ones. Thanks, gal!