46 odd things

Posted by Chantal | 7:10 p.m. | | 3 comments »

46 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 46

things about your friends, and let them learn 46 things about you!
Remember send it back to the person who sent it to you.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Gross. Disgusting.

2 Have you ever smoked? Sigh. Yeah, back when I was a teenager. I'm ashamed of it.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Never ever ever!

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I have never been there.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them. With lots of onions and mustard.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? I like the Santa Clause

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Pepsi


9. Can you do push ups? Nope. I'm a weak wimp

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A ring that my Pepere gave to my Memere, who in turn gave to me.

11. Favorite hobby? Does buying shoes count as a hobby?

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I hate my face and my body.

14. Middle name? I don't want to share it

15. Name 3 thoughts at this emailing
1) It's giving me something to do 2)I'm going to send it my aunt 3)I hope I don't give TO much away about myself

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
1)Ice cap 2)Sunscreen 3)and three pairs of shoes. They had a sale. buy 2, get the third 1/2 off. :-) These are them.















These I got because I need a new pair of cute flats to wear to the zoo next week.














These I got because they match a skirt I have.














Since I was getting three pairs, I just grabbed these because a girl can never have too many pairs of heels. I certainly can't turn down pink ones either.

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1)Pepsi
2)ice cap
3)lately, bottled flavoured water

18. Current worry? Don't want to talk about it

19. Current hate right now? Ants, bees and mosquitoes

20. Favorite place to be? In my bed, reading

21. Where would you like to go? Back in time and re live time spent with my Pepere

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Ames. She is my favourite wench, and I'll just keep bugging her until she does :-P
Not sure who else.

24. What shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a dress

25. What year would you go back in time to? 1997

26. Can you whistle? A little tiny bit

27. Favorite color? Pink

28. Would you be a pirate? A pirate wench

29. Favorite girl's name? Lily

31. Favorite boy's name? I don't have a favourite boy name.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? I can't think of anything

34.Favorite Halloween costume? Witch

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Never had any bad ones

36. Do you like where you live? yeah, I guess.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Six. But one is just a little 12 inch.

38. Who is your loudest friend? I am the loudest person I know

39. How many dogs do you have? Zero

40. Does someone have a crush on you? No

41. What is your favorite book(s)? The Real Deal by Lucy Monroe

42. What is your favorite candy? I love jub jubs

43. Favorite sports team? I hate sports.

44. Your favorite meal? Steak-well done. Loaded baked potato, mixed green veggies, and a garden salad with french dressing.

45. What were you doing @12 AM last night? Sleeping

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My head hurts. Woke up with a head ache

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8:59 p.m.  

    Remind me to slap you the next time I see you for saying you hate your face and body. Damn i wish I had your body.

    Love the flat shoes.

    post script-PEPSI IS GROSS. *ducks*

  2. nath // 7:36 a.m.  

    I agree with Natalia... why would you say you hate your face and body?!?!?!

    Love the shoes!! esp. the first pair. Where did you get them?

    miss you

  3. Chantal // 11:34 p.m.  

    GASP! Pepsi is not gross you mean woman. Thats it, you are cut off. No more soup for you!

    (you know I love you, bitch)



    Hi Nath, :)
    I just do. I'm going through stuff with my self image. I'm feel like I am back in my ugly stage again.

    The shoes are great, aren't they!
    Payless!

    When are you coming back my way?
    We went to Jack Astors the other day and I kept glancing over at the booth we were sitting at when you came down. That was fun :)