What I read in September

Posted by Chantal | 9:20 p.m. | 4 comments »

Holy Moly, September went by FAST!
The best book I read last month was The Lost Duke of Wyndham, and the worst was Nauti Dreams.
I've been book shopping again, so my TBR is no closer to getting under control that is has been. Ah well. There are worse things to worry about right? This just means I have tons of cool books to devour.



Everyone loves a discount, right? Resplendence Publishing is giving it's readers daily discounts! For the next few days the discount codes are,

Oct. 3 - Techies Day - Geeks Rule!
Discount Code: TECH15

Oct. 4 - Frugal Fun Day - Picnic in the Park...priceless
Discount Code: FUN15

Oct. 5 - Do Something Nice Day - Awwwww
Discount Code: NICE15

Please visit Resplendence Publishing to get your codes for every other day.

This is my list for last month, :)

1)Nauti Dreams by Lora Leigh
2)Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb
3)Wild Card by Lora Leigh
4)Vengeance in Death by J.D. Robb
5)Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh
6)The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn
7)The Squire by Shawn Lane
8)I'm the Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley

4 comments

  1. nath // 9:52 a.m.  

    What did you think of Hostage to Pleasure?

    and you have a nice list this month :) Seems like you've found a balance too :P

  2. Kris // 9:34 p.m.  

    Good list. Sorry you did not like Nauti Dreams. I had been looking forward to that one. Oh well.
    Glad you liked Wild Card, am also looking forward to that one.

  3. Rowena // 10:12 p.m.  

    Oh wow that looks like a great stash you got there..=)

    Thanks for the coupons, love those things! =)

  4. Chantal // 10:15 p.m.  

    Hi Nath,
    It was ok. It took me a long time to get through it, though.
    My expectations were too high for it.

    Hi Kris,
    Wild Card was GREAT!

    Hi Rowena,
    You're welcome!