Time for a change

Posted by Chantal | 11:17 p.m. | 8 comments »

I was happy with this layout at first, the snowman is cute, but the formatting gremlins are bothering me.

The quotes and pics for my reviews don't manage well together, and I can't seem to make paragraphs on my side bar (I know I have the HTML correct)

As long as you all don't mind the little troubles, then I think I'll keep it like this for a while :) I really do like Mr. Snowman.

Since I am here I'm going to ask... Any news on the next Stephanie Plum novel. Number 15?
I checked the author's website, but nothing about it is listed that I can find. Not that her site is easy to navigate. Grrr.
I'm having some Ranger withdrawal.

8 comments

  1. Stacy~ // 6:46 a.m.  

    I like the festive new look. It's getting me in the mood for the holidays :)

  2. nath // 10:02 a.m.  

    I like the look :D it's a nice change!!

  3. Lori // 10:29 a.m.  

    So cute!!! I love it!

  4. Bev(QB) // 3:05 p.m.  

    OOOO, pretty! I never thought about dressing my blog for the holidays, what a nifty idea!

  5. Marg // 7:22 a.m.  

    Cute! I am too scared to change my blog temporarily in case I bugger things up!

  6. Rowena // 8:54 p.m.  

    This is cute, I love it!

  7. Chantal // 10:09 p.m.  

    I'm glad you all like it :)

  8. ~ames~ // 11:17 p.m.  

    Very cute sweetness!!