I wasn't tagged...

Posted by Chantal | 3:01 p.m. | 7 comments »

So I wasn't tagged by Izzy, but I wanted to do this one anyway :)



1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrap, wrap , wrap.

2.Real tree or Artificial?
Fake. But I would like to try a real one.

3.When do you put up the tree?
No set day, usually. It used to go up the first of November (not a typo) but this year it went up the last week of November.

4.When do you take the tree down?
Usually 2-3 days after Christmas.

5.Do you like eggnog?
Yes.

6.Favorite gift received as a child?
I can't think of one...

7.Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone is easy to buy for.

8.Easiest person to buy for?
See above.

9.Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. I'm not fond of e-cards.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A Jesus door stopper.

12.Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas?
In the summer, around August.

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Never. I think it's rude and tacky.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Stuffing.

16.Lights on the tree?
Yes

17.Favorite Christmas song?
I'm not much into Christmas music.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I like to stay home.

19.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Nope.

20.Angel on the tree top or a star?
Santa.

21.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One each on eve, then the rest in the morning.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
I can never find a good parking spot at the mall.

23.Favorite ornament theme or color?
Santa theme this year. I change it up every year.

24.Favorite for Christmas dinner?
As long as there is stuffing, then I am happy.

25.What do you want for Christmas?
Scrapbooking stuff.

7 comments

  1. ~ames~ // 11:14 p.m.  

    A jesus door stopper?? LOL Who gave you that?

  2. Lori // 11:34 p.m.  

    K, Ames beat me to it... my exact comment, LOL!

  3. Isabel // 12:03 a.m.  

    I was thinking the same thing with the jesus door stopper? Do you still have it? post a pic of it! lol

  4. Chantal // 6:55 p.m.  

    I do have it. It's buried in the back of the closet in the spare room.

    I have a friend, a dear but weird girl, who found God about 10 years ago. She's the type of Christian that makes the rest of y'all look less than sane. LOL.
    Her sole purpose in life is to get into Heaven, and to direct others there.
    In 10 years I have not had a single conversation with her that has not had the words God, Jesus, savior,or the mention of some biblical passage or a quote from church in it. I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. Not one conversation has been without mention of her faith.
    The door stopper was from her.

  5. nath // 8:02 a.m.  

    LOL, about the Jesus door stopper. Isn't it a bit... well, sacrilegious?

    Interesting questions :D I'll post mine up during the week-end I think :)

  6. Isabel // 10:24 a.m.  

    Oh my. Sounds like my mil! lol. I still wanna see a picture.

  7. Rowena // 12:51 a.m.  

    LMAO, I was thinking the same thing about the Jesus door stopper....seriously!