April '09 reads

Posted by Chantal | 8:25 a.m. | 8 comments »

Hello, blogger land.
I did a hella good amount of reading this month. Bam-bam-bam, one right after the other. It feels nice to have been able to do that again after so long. Twenty-one books! :)

There were a few bombs, (Sorority Girl, beging the worst.) Some average reads, and a few amazing ones, (Manhunting, Butterfly Tattoo) so it was quality as much as quantity, which is good.

1) Too Far Gone by Marliss Melton
2) Sorority Girl by Cheryl Dragon
3) Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
4) Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
5) Heart of Fire by Linda Howard
6) Naughty Housewives by Elizabeth Scott
7) Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh
8) Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich
9) Her Notorious Viscount by Jenna Peterson
10) Fire of Winter by Johanna Lindsey
11) Secret Submission by Diana Hunter (re-read)
12) Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
13) To Wed a Highlander by Michele Sinclair
14) Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
15) Twin Fantasies by Opal Carew
16) Butterfly Tattoo by Dierdre Knight
17) Heart of a warrior by Johanna Lindsey
18) Submission Revealed by Diana Hunter (re-read)
19) Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie
20) Star Quality by various authors (anthology)
21) Tempt me Twice by Eden Bradley

A little note to let you know that my eBookwise is still in working order after that fall which caused it to go into a coma for an entire day. Whew. My Dh saved my whole year being able to fix it.

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // 4:09 p.m.  

    Twenty-one books - congrats! :)

    I heard good things about Butterfly Tattoo. I loved Manhunting, too.

  2. ~ames~ // 5:25 p.m.  

    I'm jealous. I barely read anything. :(

  3. nath // 7:46 p.m.  

    21!! Great list Seneca!! :)

    Where's your pie chart?

    Oh, what did you think of Manhunting by Jennifer Crusie?

  4. Chantal // 11:05 a.m.  

    Hi gals,:)

    I loved Manhunting. I can't believe it was her first book, it was awesome.

    I got discouraged, so I didn't do the pie chart.

  5. nath // 12:40 p.m.  

    Awww :( Okay, well you have to come up with a system for us to know which books you liked and which book you didn't! :) Maybe bold the ones you really enjoyed?

  6. nath // 12:41 p.m.  

    By the way, did you read Getting Rid of Bradley by jennifer Crusie?

  7. Rowena // 2:13 a.m.  

    Dude, I think that I read 20 books in one month like once, maybe even twice...I so wish I could do it again.

    I've only read a few in your list but I'm glad to see that some of my favorites are on your list.

    How did you like HEART OF FIRE by Linda Howard? What about MANHUNTING by Jennifer Crusie? I loved both of those books and dude, did Jake's mustache bother you?

    Did you like HER NOTORIOUS VISCOUNT? How about HEAVEN, TEXAS? And yeah, that's all that I've read on your list.

    Woo hoo,

  8. Chantal // 4:27 p.m.  

    Nath, I have Getting rid of Bradley, and I plan to read it ASAP!
    I don't want to bold anything, but I'll list the ones I liked, that I didn't already review, just for you, from now on :)
    xoxo

    Wena, Heart of Fire was OK. I didn't love it. At least I don't think I did. I can't remember too much about it (that says a lot right there, lol)

    Manhunting was So good. I laughed out loud several times. And yeah, the mustache bugged me. I'm not fond of those things.

    I did like her Notorious Viscount. I'm eager for the next nook from the author.

    I did not like Heaven, Texas. :(