April reading

Posted by reviewer | 7:52 a.m. | | 5 comments »

Wow. I didn't mean to keep reading one book more than the previous month. Kinda funny how it turned out that way.

I actually had 3 DNF's, but I only marked the one because I made it 3/4 way through before I gave up. The others I stopped a few chapters in.

I was less than impressed with the 3 Emma Holly's I read. She is a hit and miss author for me, but I keep reading her because when she hits, it's REALLY good.

1)All u can eat by Emma Holly
2)Earth song by Catherine Coulter
3)Night of the huntress by Kathryn Smith
4)Marriage most scandalous by Johanna Lindsey
5)What a lady wants by Victoria Alexander
6)Captive of my desires (DNF) by Johanna Lindsey
7)Dark lover by J.R. Ward
8)Tempting the beast by Lora Leigh
9)Two for the dough by Janet Evanovich1
10)The commander's slave by KS Augustin
11)Angel with attitude by Michelle Rowen
12)Cold as ice by Anne Stuart
13)Beware of Doug by Elaine Fox
14)Catching midnight by Emma Holly
15)Courting midnight by Emma Holly
16)A date with the other side by Erin McCarthy
18)The stolen bride by Brenda Joyce
20)Date me baby one more time by Stephanie Rowe
21)The immortal highlander by Karen Marie
22)Ben's wildflower by Carol Lynne
23)Spell of the highlander by Karen Marie Moning
24)Three to get deadly by Janet Evanovich

5 comments

  1. ~ames~ // 11:17 a.m.  

    What did you think of What A Lady Wants?

  2. Chantal // 2:31 p.m.  

    Hi Amy, it was well done. I liked it better than I did the first one in the series.

  3. ~ames~ // 4:46 p.m.  

    Good stuff! I'll try and read it soon. :P

  4. Nicole // 1:44 p.m.  

    Did you like A Date With the Other Side? I read the book that comes after that, not knowing it was a series.

  5. Chantal // 1:50 p.m.  

    Nicole, yes I did. I liked Heiress for Hire better though.