Ebookwise

Posted by reviewer | 8:54 a.m. | | 7 comments »


Well, I did it. I just made my most expensive online purchase ever. I bought me an Ebookwise.

I had asked for one for Mothers Day, and I though that Dh had bought one for me the other night, but when I questioned him about it, he said that he was just looking, not buying.

Sigh.

So, anyway, this is still going to be from him because I used his credit card, hehe.

I'm still confused on how it works, but I think that once I read the directions it will be really easy.

I am stoked!! Sooooo happy and excited. Yay yah! :)
On another note, I have decided that after this month, unless the author is an auto buy (Lucy Monroe, Lora Leigh, Gena Showalter, Eloisa James, Christina Dodd, Kat Martin) then I am not going to buy anymore books for one month. What I'll do is do a re read of some of my loved, as well as hated books on my shelves to see if I still feel the same way about them.
I tend to re read my books often, but I have not done any re reading in about 6 months, so I think it's time.
Maybe I will take a picture of my shelves and let you decide what I should re read. Sound good?

7 comments

  1. Anne // 10:25 a.m.  

    woo hoo! I LOVE my ebookwise! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to email me at Annejg24@gmail.com. I'm happy to help you!

  2. Holly // 4:05 p.m.  

    What Anne said, on both counts. I love mine and if you need help just let me know. I'm so glad you decided to order it!

    YAY YOU!

    And yes, I want pics of your shelf. :)

  3. Nikki // 4:06 p.m.  

    Me, too. I love my ebookwise. It's easy to use! If you can write a blog, you can do this, easy. I have the ebookwise librarian. That helps me buy ebooks from wherever I want. The librarian is some software you can download at ebookwise. It's also easy to use. Good luck!

  4. nath // 4:51 p.m.  

    Hey Chantal :D Cool gift! Hope you enjoy it :D (I'm still in denial... me like paper too much LOL)... and that's a good idea about re-reading month... maybe I should do the same :D

  5. Kris // 5:16 p.m.  

    Congrats, I am so jealous, i want one too. ;)
    That is a good idea about the re-reads, I do not know if I could hold out to temptation for buying or checking out from the library though.

  6. Chantal // 10:49 p.m.  

    Thanks Anne and Holly. I'll let you know if I need any help :)

    Nikki, Holly mentioned that library to me when I first started asking about Ebookwise. I'll have to check it out.

    Kris and Nath, I'm not sure if I will be able to keep my own word about only doing re reads. I will try though.

  7. Holly // 3:53 p.m.  

    Yes you do, Zeek. Order it, order it. lol