(Not really a review) I decided to read this after Holly posted about it. She wasn't too impressed and wanted another opinion.

At first I was liking it. Then it started to drag on, and I got bored pretty fast. I kept putting it down to read the other book I'm reading. Thats not good. A well written book should have no problem holding my attention.

It ended up being a DNF for me, but at least I got furthur than Holly did, lol. She stopped reading after JT was introduced.-The FBI dude that went to school with Evan and Nick.
I stopped reading after Nick and Kayla got into a car accident after the brakes were cut on their car.

Just to add a little bit more of the plot from where Holly left off...Um, Johnny..the original watch owner, is really Kayla's grandfather. There are other watches that each have a key hidden in them.

I skipped to the last few chapters and skimmed them really fast. Evan is obsessed with Jenny. He had gotten her pregnant, but the baby died during her 7'th month of pregnancy.
Evan was arrested in this book, but he escapes from jail.

3 comments

  1. nath // 7:44 a.m.  

    argh, I have this book in my TBR pile, along with the others... and now, I'm really not sure if I'll ever get to it :P

  2. Holly // 2:12 p.m.  

    You mean it actually got worse? I'm so glad I decided to set it down. lol

    Hmm, so did they ever explain that whole thing with Jenny/Evan/Nick from back in the day?

  3. Holly // 2:12 p.m.  

    Oh, and Nath, Rosie said she enjoyed it, so you might, too. I trust Rosie. :)