More key words

Posted by reviewer | 1:07 p.m. | | 3 comments »

It always amazes me to see some of the searches people type in that bring them to my blog. Here are the ones from the last 2 days.

"the last celtic witch"
"hot six" + stephanie slept with ranger
download nalini singh slave to sensation ebook
eve vaughn stranded reviews
he is obsessed with her and kidnaps her
my tongue in her ass all night long
rhage and layla fan fiction
rhage and layla unbound.html
long lover
slice of life interview with butch and v
annabelle's courtship by lucy monroe
j.r. ward interview with v and butch
places you can hire in reading for a night
all night long, baby its all night long
lover unbound spoiler
doctors wives club
highlanders love story
michele-si nclair
funny story for wedding reading
"having sex + all night long"

IN other news, starting with my next review I am going to add a 'why I read this book' type of thing like Rosario does. I'm totally being a copy cat :)

3 comments

  1. nath // 8:26 a.m.  

    actually, it's always fun to know why you are reading a book :D so I totally support you copying Rosario! LOL :)

  2. Anonymous // 11:00 a.m.  

    I get weird ones too. But I get even weirder results--

    a search for JR Ward almost always hits on my Shiloh Walker Hunter's Salvation review even though I have newer posts that DO mention JR Ward and she isn't mentioned in Shiloh's review

    a search on Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning spoilers brings up a post about JR Ward. A search on Bloodfever ebook brings up an eye candy post of mine that is filled with William Lawson's Scotch commercials. Yet, I DO have posts about KMM AND about Bloodfever!

    a search for Lora Leigh usually brings up my review of Dawn Ryder's Outside Protocol. Again, I've had many more mentions of Lora since then.

    And that's just SOME of today's hits. I get weird hit results every day. Go figure.

  3. ~ames~ // 12:30 p.m.  

    LMAO!! My tongue in her ass all night long? Classic.

    I get weird ones, but not too often. Mostly lora leigh stuff lands on my blog. LOL