July

Posted by Chantal | 12:45 a.m. | | 4 comments »

Nice reading list for me this month. One book I didn't think I would like (Sam's Creed) turned out to be awesome. I didn't review it, but it gets a B+. Very sexy, wonderful Hero.
A book I thought I would enjoy, but didn't (Through the Veil) was a huge disappointment.

I'm not surprised about Lover Enshrined. I was expecting it to be riddled with annoyances, and true to form, it was. I truly have given up on the series now. LE was my last Ward book.

Still way behind with the In Death books. I'll get caught up this year, I hope.

I'm back to enjoying the Lords of the Underworld series. The second book was a DNF for me, but the third got me back on the bandwagon. Can't wait for the next one. I'm eager for Paris' story.

Sorry about the lack of reviews. It's summer time :)


1)Lover Enshrined by JR Ward
2)Through the Veil by Shiloh Walker
3)Rapture in Death by J.D Robb
4)Lessons From a Courtesan by Jenna Petersen
5)Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard
6)When a Lady Misbehaves by Michelle Marcos
7)Sam's Creed by Sarah McCarty
8)Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
9)Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

4 comments

  1. nath // 7:10 p.m.  

    Nice list! i'm glad you're reading again :)

  2. Holly // 2:16 p.m.  

    What did you think of Rapture in Death? I assume you're enjoying the series if you want to keep going....

    I miss you!

  3. Stacy~ // 8:44 p.m.  

    So I'm curious: what did you think of Mr. Perfect and Lessons From a Courtesan?

    I think I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed "Through the Veil" *g* I know her work is not for everyone - but it works for me.

    I have to catch up on the In Death series. The last one I read was "Survivor"

  4. Stacy~ // 8:47 p.m.  

    Okay, duh, I see that you liked Mr. Perfect. One of my all-time faves too.