Broken Wing

Posted by Chantal | 3:50 p.m. | 4 comments »


Check out Breezing Through for the review of Broken Wing.
One of us gave it an A, the other a B, and there is also a C.


Of the many buddy reviews we have done this one was my favourite. It felt like a girl chat gab fest. The only thing missing was the chocolate (which I can't eat-allergies) and the fact that we are each live so far away from one another.

In the end I may not have enjoyed the book but I sure did enjoy the time with my friends chatting about it.

4 comments

  1. nath // 12:17 p.m.  

    Love the picture :D

  2. Bev(QB) // 9:58 p.m.  

    Holy Crap! This is the first time in a while that I've popped out of Google Reader to come over here. Your new layout is really, REALLY great. I have complete template envy.

    Oh, and I scooped the network pic to add to my collection of pics of that type. I dunno who makes 'em, but I enjoy them.

  3. Chantal // 11:23 p.m.  

    Hi Nath :)

    Hi Bev! I'm glad you like it :)

  4. Rowena // 7:55 p.m.  

    I have this on my TBR pile, I'm gonna have to read this just as soon as I can come up for reading air! I enjoyed reading you guys review!