Booking Through Thursday

Posted by Chantal | 11:48 p.m. | 1 comments »

Here is this weeks Booking Through Thursday question.


Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

  1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
  2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
  3. Is this normal for you?
  4. Where do you keep your current reads?

1) Yes, I am currently reading more than one book.
2) Three.
3) Sometimes.
4) One is in my eBookwise wise. It moves around a lot, but at this moment it sits in its case on the coffee table. My other two reads, print copies, are on my dresser.

1 comments

  1. Kris // 7:48 p.m.  

    1. yes

    2. 2

    3. yes, I usually read 2-3 at a time

    4. Purse, bedside, computer