The Books I read in November

Posted by Chantal | 9:30 a.m. | 2 comments »

Here is my list for books that I read last month. There were a few DNFs... DNF during the first chapter, that I have not listed. Those books I will try to read another time.

The best book for me in November would have to have been Passion by Lisa Valdez, with In the Bed of a Duke coming in second. I was most disappointed with Tempt Me With Darkness by Shayla Black. So much so that I don't want to read any future books in the series.

I hope everyone is keeping warm now that the cold weather has hit. My house is all ready for Christmas, the tree is up, gifts are under it, decorations from floor to ceiling. Every time I walk into my house and see how Christmasy it looks, I get some happy fuzzy feelings :-)

1)Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead
2)How to Abduct a Highland Lord by Karen Hawkins
3)Tempt me With Darkness by Shayla Black
4)Kiss and Tell by Cherry Adair
5)In the Bed of a Duke by Cathy Maxwell
6)You Suck by Christopher Moore
7)Mercury’s War by Lora Leigh
8)Passion by Lisa Valdez
9)The Runaway Princess by Christina Dodd
10) The Untamed one by Rhonda Thompson

2 comments

  1. nath // 2:11 p.m.  

    Hello there :D

    I was wondering if you were going to review In the Bed of a Duke by Cathy Maxwell?

    It's a nice reading list :)

  2. Kris // 8:23 p.m.  

    That stinks about Tempt me with Darkness, i just got that one (of course I got it used for a dollar). But I was looking forward to it. :(